[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
But did you get the cookie recipe?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I didn't get it personally. A friend went to the Classic and sent me this.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Dude, am I getting this wrong or right....You're all excited by an autographed fishin lure?!?!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
You got it right. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Only the best angler since Joe Montana.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Ah, I thought maybe you headed to Sevierville on a whim this weekend.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I hear ya.....lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks